MPAB-U MICROPROCESSOR BASED SEMIAUTOMATIC BLOCKING
MPAB-U – a system of train separation and assurance of train operation safety at single-track and multiple-track low-density railway spans with any traction type using a function of semiautomatic blocking.
Span occupancy/vacancy is monitored using the axle counting equipment.
Main functions of MPAB-U
- monitoring occupancy/vacancy of each track of a span;
- monitoring integrity of an arrived train automatically;
- exchanging information between adjacent stations to implement an algorithm of semiautomatic blocking;
- shaping signals for EC;
- coding track circuits of station approaching sections with signals of ALS.
- minimum quantity of station equipment when integrating into MPC-U;
- software implementation of logical dependencies in a safe central processor;
- possibility to arrange an automatic blockhouse at a span;
- availability of interfaces for coupling with any type of EC.
Control cabinet of MPAB-U
Structure of MPAB-U