MSKU-4 INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLERS
The MSKU-4 industrial controllers by their functional capabilities are close to the MSKU-3 industrial controllers while assuring software and hardware diversity as related to MSKU-3. This feature provides possibility of designing diverse I&C systems.
Functions of MSKU-4:
- inputting and processing data from sensors of analog and discrete signals;
- implementing monitoring and control algorithms, different regulating laws, protections, interlocks, start, and stop of the equipment;
- generating and outputting analog and discrete signals, control commands;
- intercommunication with external users via interfaces based on fiber-optical communication links:
Composition of MSKU-4:
Composition of specific MSKU-4 is determined by specific features of its use in the instrumentation and control system.
Components of MSKU-4:
- KMp microprocessor controllers equipped with ports of Ethernet interface and operated under control of real-time system SW developed at SRPA "Impulse";
- MSO modules for communication with a facility designated for input/output of discrete and analog signals;
- MSv communication modules designated for organization of data exchange between KMp and MSO and assuring external communications of MSKU-4;
- MKO equipment monitoring modules designated to monitor operability and state of equipment located in an MSKU-4 cabinet;
- PKr cross panels designated to connect field cables;
- PSd connective panels designated for connection of cross panels with modules for communication with a facility and for protection against electromagnetic interference;
- mounting crates designated to install controllers and modules for communication with a facility.
- more flexible adaptation to customer’s demands due to availability of different redundancy schemes for both a central part (KMp controllers) and input/output channels (MSO modules for communication with a facility);
- usage of own-developed system and instrumental SW diverse as related to SW of MSKU-3;
- MSKU-4 are registered measuring tools, metrological calibration and attestation are assured with service SW developed at SRPA "Impulse";
- absence of forced ventilation (cooling is implemented due to a natural air flow through the ventilation grates);
- high reliability of power supply due to use of a redundant power supply system of a cabinet with both alternating and direct current.
Safety class – 2.
Safety category – А.
Structural schemes of MSKU-4 (non-redundant and redundant)